Join the Kind Care Team!
Kind Care Animal Hospital is always looking for passionate veterinary professionals to join our team!
Come join the Kind Care Animal Hospital Family!
Now hiring Full-Time or Part-Time Associate Veterinarian!
Signing/Retention/Relocation Bonus Offered!
Who we are:
Established in 1996, Kind Care Animal Hospital is a privately-owned and family operated multiple doctor practice. We pride ourselves on our well-know reputation within our community that was built upon developing relationships within our hospital and also with our clients.
Our hospital in a nutshell:
- Small Animal Practice
- Family-friendly environment
- Staff retention: 4 out of 5 (80%)doctors currently practicing employed here for 7+ years
- Skilled and knowledgeable support staff; 2 tech/assistant to DVM ratio
- 57% of support staff employed here for 5+ years
- Paperlite practice, IDEXX Diagnostics (in-house and reference laboratory), digital full-body and dental radiography, ultrasound, Companion Laser
- Frequent staff outings to bond our team
- Numerous fun in-office games for entire staff
Who we are seeking:
A fun-loving professional that upholds our gold standard care; new graduates and experienced veterinarians are encouraged to apply. The responsibilities of the veterinarian are to build relationships with clients and understand the needs of their pets while maintaining proper medical records, assisting colleagues with continued patient care, and assisting in the development of support staff.
Where we are located:
We are located at 3357 Hwy 9 E, Little River, SC 29566.From our office, it is just a short 10 minute drive to North Myrtle Beach or to Little River. One can enjoy the beach or suburb life and still be within driving distance.
Why you should work here (what’s in it for you):
- Competitive compensation: Salary + Bonus (NO NEGATIVE ACCRUAL!)– Pay structure can be adjusted based on individual needs
- Health insurance 100% paid
- Dental insurance
- Pet care discount
- 3 weeks PTO + 5 sick days
- Paid CE + days to attend
- Licensure coverage (Federal DEA, SC Controlled Substance, SC LLR)
- Liability coverage
- Professional membership dues
- Mental health resources (EAP)
- Paid parental leave allowance
- Mentorship if desired
- Practice your own style of medicine while collaborating with a team
- Work-life balance: 4 day work week
- No on-call hours
- Leadership values your opinion